I enjoy challenges, so instead of just HTML and CSS, I also learned some PHP to broaden my horizons and create a user-friendly WordPress CMS for clients.
Sites I've worked on...
...with some unused but cool mockups...
...as well as some wireframes...
...and here's some Flash animations...
Skills & Qualifications
A .PDF version of this resume is available here.
- Creating organized and functional wireframes demonstrating a page's layout and functions
- Creating mockups while keeping in mind how a given page will be coded
- Fluent in Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, and InDesign CS5
- Fluent in HTML/CSS and currently researching HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues between Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Utilizing WordPress and PHP5 as a CMS tool for more dynamic content
Web Designer @btrax, Inc.
November 2009-March 2012
- Created wireframes, homepage mockups, and secondary page mockups
- Coded websites with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Found solutions for cross-browser compatibility issues
- Integrated sites with WordPress as a CMS tool for frequently updated websites
- Extensive QA of WordPress themes to ensure back-end is easy to use
- Animated Flash banners using Actionscript 2.0 and GreenSock
- Created spreadsheets outlining current project progress and flow
Graphic Design Intern @KwickCart
September 2009-November 2009
- Designed various signage and advertisements to mount on bicyclist-pulled carts for both passenger and bystander viewing
- Created internal documents to plan KwickCart's future routes and potential expansion
- Collaborated with the company's CEO to design print collateral for company use
Graphic Design Intern @Education Abroad Center at UC Davis
August 2007-June 2008
- Updated the center's advertising to better unify the organization's various posters, bulletin board displays, and exterior signage
- Designed new flyers with brighter and typography to better target the center's demographic of college students and young adults aged 18-29
Want to contact me?
Email me at email@example.com with questions or comments about my portfolio.